Are you looking to start a small business? Take the Business Basics course this Spring starting May 14, 2014 from 6-8pm at the Cattaraugus County Center in Little Valley, NY.
Our course demonstrates:
- accounting basics
- product and service pricing
- how to write a business plan
- how to find your unique selling perspective
- employee and other human resource related matters
- tax compliance and understanding local, state and federal forms
- DBA’s, sole proprietor, limited liability corporations and other entities
May 14, 21 and 28 and June 7, 14, and 21 from 6-8pm each night
Civil Defense Room (Basement) County Building, 303 Court Street, Little Valley, NY.
Successful completion of the course is an eligibility requirement of the Cattaraugus County Microenterprise
Development Loan Fund (MDLF).
Class size is limited, sign up early.
Contact Matthew Bull, email@example.com, (716) 938-2311